DEEEEP SPAAAACE NIIIIIINE!
let me tell you you’re about to watch my FAVORITE of the Star Trek series!! Seriously- DS9 is my absolute favorite.
Things I request you don’t be bothered by
- The fact that they don’t “go anywhere”. Yes they are in a station but they boldy go PLENTY. They’ve got the Defiant and runabouts! Also- when they’re not going, everyone else is coming to them from two different quadrants! So it all works out!
- Sisko’s odd diction habits. The manner in which he spoke bothered me for a while, but he seemed to phase out of it around the same time his hair migrated from the top of his head to his chin.
- It’s not nearly as dark as a lot of people seem to claim it is. It’s just a bit more real feeling…or at least that’s how it seems to me. Which is probably part of the reason why i love it
Things to enjoy to no end
i am slightly obsessed with cardassians pay me no mind
- All of the characters ever
- Dynamic bad guys who are in part redeemable
- dynamic good guys who are in part not so great
- Adorable and precious friendships
- The O’Briens being cutie pies
- Our goddess and queen Jadzia Dax
- Seriously everyone
- I love everything and every one
- Please enjoy it
Reblogging for Garak holding a Fucking Rainbow
I love this.
The “baby cheeses / baby Jesus” situation is also a favorite:
It’s not confusing to me. It makes perfect sense to me — being liberal and being a Christian go hand in hand to me. It just tends to confuse many others. :)
Tumblr this morning.
The Gorn wishes you happy holidays, and promises that if you wait for him, your death will be merciful…
lieutenant worf …(ʘ‿ʘ )